Founded in 2010, Sri Lanka e-Sports Association (SLESA) is the proposed official regulating body for e-Sports in Sri Lanka.
The SLESA consists of organisations and individuals involved in the development of the local e-Sports scene. This includes communities, servers, ladders, clans and international affiliates. This is especially significant since all the leading e-Sports organisations working together for the betterment of e-Sports in SL.
- Promote e-Sports within Sri Lanka
- Promote the participation of Sri Lankan teams at international competitions and other events
- Set standards for competitive e-Sports in Sri Lanka in conformity with international standards
- Develop skills among cyber-athletes engaged in e-Sports in Sri Lanka
SLESA Affiliated Members & Associate Members
SLESA now consists of 6 affiliated member organisations and 3 associate member organisations.
- Maximum e-Sports
- n00b Alliance
- Phoenix Gaming
- Tech Morph
- Xiphos e-Sports
- Animus e-Sports
- Immortal Inferno Gamers
- Wolfgang Gaming
- Became a member of the International e-Sports Federation in 2011
- Introduction of Ranking System in 2012
- Inter-University e-Sports Championship (IUEC) in 2012
- Introduction of Sri Lanka e-Sports Awards in 2013